The Friends of The Purcell School provide much needed assistance to help us achieve our aims. Donations contribute towards our Friends’ scholar – a bursary awarded annually to a student in need of financial assistance.
Whether you play a musical instrument yourself or simply enjoy music for relaxation, being a Friend is a real opportunity to touch the lives of some very remarkable young people by supporting their creative development.
Benefits of becoming a Friend:
- An invitation to an exclusive annual reception and concert for the Friends
- Free entrance to concerts held at The Purcell School
- Reduced ticket prices for other major School concerts
- Regular updates on the Friends scholar, who receives a contribution towards his/her fees through the Friends’ membership
- Friends’ support acknowledged in concert programmes
The cost of membership starts at £60 per year (£40 for over 60s or under 25s). We very much hope that you will become a Friend of The Purcell School and look forward to welcoming you both to the School and future concerts.
For full details and an application form, please contact Ms Emma McGrath on 01923 331131 or email@example.com.